Wisdom Magazine's Monthly Webzine Skip Navigation Links
Wisdom Magazine is also one of the country's largest free holistic publications with 150,000 copies printed bi-monthly in three regional print editions. Wisdom is dedicated to opening people's hearts and minds to the philosophies, products and services of the new millennium.
Home  About  This Month's Articles  Calendar of Events  Classified Listings  Holistic Resource Directory
 Educational Programs  Sacred Journeys & Retreats  Reiki Healing
 Article Archives  What's New in Books, CD's & DVD's  Wisdom Marketplace
 Where to Find Wisdom Near You  Subscriptions  Web Partner Links
 Advertising Information  Contact Us
Denali Institute of Northern Traditions
Miriam Smith
Margaret Ann Lembo
Edgar Cayce Past Life Regression
Business Opportunity
Laura Norman Reflexology
Vibes Up
Light Healing
Sacred Journeys Retreats
Alternatives For Healing

Become A Better Version of Yourself

by Dr. Denise Chranowski

I’m currently reading The Rhythm of Life by Matthew Kelly. Kelly states that when making important life decisions, the #1 question to ask is: WILL THIS MAKE ME A BETTER VERSION OF MYSELF? I love that! Jim Collins in his book suggests that you make decisions that will take you from BEING GOOD TO BEING GREAT. Life is short, so I’ve decided that I want to be the best version of myself and take myself from good to great.

Here are some examples of what I’m working on – maybe they’ll work for you too!

  • Wake up earlier and do 20 minutes of a cardiovascular activity. Be sure to get your heart rate up and be sweating by the end of the 20 minutes.
  • Take two hours weekly to plan and organize meals. Cut up fruits and vegetables, cook meats, get the crockpot going with some chicken vegetable soup, anything so you don’t say to yourself on the way home from work – “Hmmm, I wonder what I should pick up for dinner?”
  • Live within 70% of income each month. Take the remaining 30% and divide into 3: (1) Give 10% to our favorites charities. (2) Save 10%. (3) Put 10% toward debt reduction. This way you’ll be living “above” your means.
  • Shut off the TV for good. This leaves time for so many more fulfilling activities – reading a good book, playing a board game with the kids, baking a cake, taking music lessons -- the list is endless.
  • Write down in detail life goals, both personally and professionally. Read those goals aloud every day and visualize yourself achieving those goals.
  • Try to bless at least one person every day – smile at someone, pay a complement, listen to people’s needs and try to respond when possible.
  • Eliminate ALL high-fructose corn syrup and partially-hydrogenated oils (Transfats). If you do this too, you’ll be better for it, because you will have eliminated 50% of unhealthy foods on the market.
  • Eat at home more often. We eat out too much and eat too much – period. It’s
  • unhealthy and expensive. So open up those cookbooks buried in your cabinets, and start preparing healthy meals. Watch the Food Network for some great ideas.

Drs. Dane Donohue and Denise Chranowski are noted chiropractors who practice at their Bucks County Wellness Centre with offices in Langhorne and Washington Crossing and an affiliated 8 Weeks to Wellness® office in Abington/In-Line Chiropractic. In their practices,

the doctors focus on health not sickness and offer all the fundamental wellness therapies including chiropractic care.

Ph: 215/752-1420 or 888/8WW-4-YOU - www.8ww.com

1 Comments  Add Comment

Article Archives  This Month's Articles  Click Here for more articles by Dr. Denise Chranowski
Business Opportunity
Business Opportunity
Light Healing
Miriam Smith
Kiros Book
Alternatives For Healing
Edgar Cayce Animal Communication
Laura Norman Reflexology
Denali Institute
Margaret Ann Lembo

Call Us Toll Free: 888-577-8091 or  |  Email Us  | About Us  | Privacy Policy  | Site Map  | © 2016 Wisdom Magazine